This is a blog created by a very opinionated guy. I hope you understand 'opinionated,' because that's all the warning you get. So, just remember, if something on this blog offends you, just LEAVE.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Quiz Time!

So, I got bored today, and also I really needed to move that emo thing a little lower in the post heirarchy. So I decided it was time for an internet quiz binge. I mostly found links from other blogs, I'm not a very good searcher.


Alexander's Random Movie Quote:


'Being bad feels pretty good, huh?'

- John Bender, The Breakfast Club


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


Yeah, I like that one.^ Good movie, good character, good quote.


God, 'tis like these people know me:












You fit in with:
Atheism



Your ideals mostly resemble those of an Atheist. You have very little faith and you are very focused on intellectual endeavors. You value objective proof over intuition or subjective thoughts. You enjoy talking about ideas and tend to have a lot of in depth conversations with people.


40% scientific.
60% reason-oriented.


















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

^^See that shit? Creeeeeepyyyyy.....

It's almost like it's not turning back results entirely at random (I think I just ruined internet quizzes for a few of you.)"







You will go to jail for:
Setting off cherry bombs on the roof of your school while yelling death to tyranny!



Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


I always knew I was a geek, but it's kind of hard to see it set out so bluntly:
You are a super geek





You are into everything that is geeky – which is hard because there are so many types of geeks. You are very smart and have a great imagination. People who call you a geek are just jealous, right?


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

I know I'm actually telling it these things, but still. I think this one might get me arrested:
You are 71% Conspiracy Nut



Locator Image!


You are a conspiracy nut. The government tops your list as the least trustworthy. You are into looking behind what you are given and analyzing propaganda to discover the truth. It's out there.


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


There was a quiz for "Which RENT character are you?," but I didn't take it. I've honestly heard enough about RENT. Meanwhile, I've got a question: what in the hell happened to Quizilla? When I first went to that site, there were a few silly little things but mostly decent quizzes. Not many I was interested in, but they were good all the same. Now, they've got some honestly stupid shit going on. Seriously, here's some samples from the front pages:

  • "Dear God, you've made me a Whore [True Poem]"
  • "Suicidal Star"
  • "cutting"
  • "Dead Poetic Teen"
  • "More than a Crush(A Harry&Ginny+Ron&Hermione story)"
Seriously. What in the hell? It's "Quizilla," not "StupidWorthlessDisgustingEmoShit-zilla." Come on, dammit, clean up your act. Most people aren't donating their money to you (if they are) to see this garbage. Look, poetry is all well and good, if it's good poetry. What's good, you ask? Here's one for the goth weirdoes: Rime of the Ancient Mariner by Samuel Taylor Coleridge. The little whiny emo bastards might enjoy some Emily Dickenson. Poor girl died at, like, 20, from consumption.

Anyway, one last quiz. The required anime quiz. I had to try another quiz after this one, it surprised me a bit:
alucard
You're Alucard. You're undeniably badass and
nothing can stand before your immense power.


Which Hellsing character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

See? That's one, and I tried again:
Alucard
Alucard. You are one of the remaining true immortal
vampires. You are so powerful, everyone fears
you. Even other immortal beings - 'cause you
can kill them. And you're possibly the biggest
bad ass ever. After being filled with hundreds
of assault rifle rounds, you belittle peoples
clothing style and complain about boredom and
make fun of people's power.


Which Hellsing Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

And there's two.. so I took another:
HASH(0x8e32cd4)
Alexander Anderson


What Hellsing charecter are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Ahh, that's more like it. Alucard's cool, but anyone who's a recurring threat to him is damn cool. Plus we have the same name, Alexander. I haven't told you all about that yet, have I? Eh. Ask me if you really want to know, it's something I'm rather keeping to myself.

No comments: