This is a blog created by a very opinionated guy. I hope you understand 'opinionated,' because that's all the warning you get. So, just remember, if something on this blog offends you, just LEAVE.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Day 3

Between Cozumel and Progreso, Mexico
7.53 PM

Fssssssck. My back is sunburned and my shoulders hurt. See, that's why geeks don't go outdoors. The sun fscking hates us. I got burned snorkeling, which was pretty cool. I'd have a new hobby out of it if it wasn't for that damn gaseous orb. All in all, though, it's been a good day. OH! At about 7.30 this morning I was sitting on deck eating cereal and reading a book, and some kid's ball dropped into my lap. This little girl runs up and asks if she can have her ball back. I gave it to her and then there's this peircing shriek.

"JENNNYYYY!!!"[!]

This fat lady ran up and picked up the little girl. Then she looked me directly in the eye.

"Damn thug! Stay away from the children!"

I love that jacket.

AS Report:Almost done with book 10. Setsuna's still in a woman's body, can someone fix this please? If Kurai dies I'm gonna fsck somebody up. Whee! Kato's back! I've got a feeling that Raphy's ressurection attempt is going to get fscked up.

No comments: