This is a blog created by a very opinionated guy. I hope you understand 'opinionated,' because that's all the warning you get. So, just remember, if something on this blog offends you, just LEAVE.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Day 4

Docked in Progreso, Mexico
4.31 PM

Fsck Mexico.

No, seriously, this place is a goddam hole. I knew Mexico was bad, socially, economically, whatever. Even the pickpockets are bad, so obvious. One guy didn't find my wallet right away and damn near started frisking me. But the vendors! ShitfuckcrapjesusCHRIST! You people remeber the Chappelle show skit where Dave is wandering around "in" the Internet? Remeber the Mexican guy who keeps popping up trying to sell him.... "enhancement" pills?

"Hey, Buddy! [pronounced "bah-dee"] Buddy buddy buddy! I have something great for you!"

The vendors are exactly like that.

"Hey, buddy! I have great deal for you! See this necklace? For anyone else, $40, but for you...$15! Good deal, yes!"

Fuck 'em. I did get a pretty cool skull shaped pipe, though.

AS Report: Done with 11, so I'm going to be bored as fsck tomorrow. YAY, Kurai didn't die, and Setsuna's back in his own body!


2.00 AM, technically the next morning, but still dealing with day 4.
At sea

Listened to an awesome band for about 3 hours tonight. They're a cover band called Blood Power. I usually don't care for cover bands, but these guys are GOOD. And they're covering good songs, too. They ended the main show with Metallica and the second show (and yes, that's "show" not "set") with "Freebird."

No comments: