This is a blog created by a very opinionated guy. I hope you understand 'opinionated,' because that's all the warning you get. So, just remember, if something on this blog offends you, just LEAVE.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Day 5

At Sea
Noon

Boorrrred. I'm going to go see a guy carve a chunk of ice in an hour. That's how bored I am. I'm actually looking FORWARD to watching a guy cut up a chunk of ice with a chainsaw. Help me!
AS Special Report: I know I'm done with the books, but I've got one more thing to say: I was dreaming in manga frames last night. Not that I mind.
1.30
They cancelled the ice thing. They were going to have it on the open deck, but they called it 'cause it was too cold

Did everyone get that? They called off an ICE sculpture....

..... because it was too COLD.

No comments: