This is a blog created by a very opinionated guy. I hope you understand 'opinionated,' because that's all the warning you get. So, just remember, if something on this blog offends you, just LEAVE.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Why do I stay here?

I nearly fucking died tonight. No joke. It was great. Better than actually dying, which I've also done. It's kind of cold, and you know what? It really didn't change my outlook on life at all.

This new Blogger beta seems absolutely pointless. Other than the addition of the google accounts, it seems entirely cosmetic. I like Google, though.

Kinky Friedman lost. Meh. Maybe I'll run for something sometime.

I don't think I'll be with my girlfriend too much longer. I'm just... irritated. And I'm tired enough without having to deal with irrational emotional outbursts. I need to sleep more. Fuck sleep.

My computer chair broke. So if I want to use my computer, I have to sit on a stool, which puts me up too high, or on my knees, so they hurt all the time.

I think I'll buy a tarot deck.

The PS3 can get fucked also.

People are going to be coming home for thanksgiving, and then Christmas, soon. It makes me happy, I might get to see people I haven't seen since summer. It'll be a nice chance for them to remember why they hate me.

Wow. This was a boring damn post. Nice.

No comments: