This is a blog created by a very opinionated guy. I hope you understand 'opinionated,' because that's all the warning you get. So, just remember, if something on this blog offends you, just LEAVE.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Eureka is on. That new show, on scifi (yay skiffy). It's really fun, I'm sorry I've not been watching it. I'll probably come out on DVD, though. That'd be nice.

It's thanksgiving. About the only thing I'm thankful for is that I'm not a turkey.

Hawk looks awesome in today's AG. I think it might just be the lighting, and the angle, but I hope he stays that way for a while.

I'm gonna get me an M1 licence, then start making payments on a motorcycle. I'm tired of my car. I mean, I love my car, it's my baby, but it's time I get something of my own. Also I'll save a fuckwad on gas.

I got a haircut. Like, a massive haircut. It's short for the first time in about three years. I got hit on right after I got it cut, too, though I'm not sure I'd want to pick up a chick who hits on people in the Buc-ees.

Sweet. Another episdoe of Eureka. (looks like the pilot, though) See, that's really the only reason I get out of bed on thanksgiving. TV Marathons, particularly the annual Bond Marathon on Spike. Mmmmm.... Sean Connery.

I wish I had the X-Files DVD's. I miss Mulder.

Yeah, it's the pilot. Oh, well, it was good anyway. Final Fantasy XII keeps whipping my ASS. I may well take a step back to XI and see what's up with the MMO crowd. With one know exception, you're all freaks.

They stole "Mad World" from Donnie Darko and put it in a Gears of War commercial. No matter how good the game is and how much I love Microsoft, that's theft of my childhood. Doesn't mean I'm not gonna get the game, though.

I forgot what I was going to say here.

This is cool. Especially for you Japan fans. Can you tell what district they're in just from the look of the subway?:

No comments: