This is a blog created by a very opinionated guy. I hope you understand 'opinionated,' because that's all the warning you get. So, just remember, if something on this blog offends you, just LEAVE.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

fucccccck

My left eye hurt when I woke up this morning.

It hurt at work. I asked James and Nathan if it looked funny or anything, but they said nothing was wrong with it.

I came home and took a look in the mirror, and found that there was a blackhead on the lower lid. You know, the one that doesn't really move, it just sits there on its fleshy ass and lets the other one come down on it.

To it. Come down TO it.

Anyway, I was trying to pop it with my fingers, and thought, "well, this shit isn't working. I know! I'll get my little tiny pliers and use those!"

About a minute later I had found the plier, pulled the contact from my eye, and was standing in front of the mirror. I said to myself, "Well old man, this is either gonna work PERFECT or it's gonna suck hardcore."

About three minutes of screaming bloody murder later, I looked back into the mirror. The eye was now bloodshot and the lower lid (lazy bastard) was a bit swollen.

"Daaaaaamn.... that sucked hardcore."

And the blackhead is STILL THERE.

No comments: