This is a blog created by a very opinionated guy. I hope you understand 'opinionated,' because that's all the warning you get. So, just remember, if something on this blog offends you, just LEAVE.

Monday, November 27, 2006

THIS is the most VILE, DISGUSTING, FUCKED UP thing I have EVER seen.

And I've seen a lot of fucked up things, so trust me, this one is REALLYBAD.

They had no right.

I want THOSE cops, a broked extension cord, a live plug, and NO INTERRUPTIONS for about an HOUR.

And SPEAKING of punishing the police... what the FUCK are all those kids STANDING THERE FOR? is it FUNNY???!!! FUCKING DO SOMETHING! Goddam pussy college kids! There's THIRTY of you and THREE cops. Oh wait, wait, let me clarify. Three RENTACOPS. You afraid of the tasers? So the FUCK WHAT? Get in there with your thirty pound "messenger sacks" and WHIP SOME ASS. What happened, you forget that there's no WAY they'll know who to punish? That there's no WAY they'd get away with it if they TRIED? What the FUCK?! Is that how much you little fratfucks RESPECT AUTHORITY?!

And let's not even get INTO the racial profiling bit. I admit the guy who got tasered probably incited the FIRST one. But I ask you, have YOU ever been tasered? I have, long story.
HURT.
HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT
HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT
What I'm trying to say is, it really doesn't matter what your objective is, when that fucking NUKE hits your ass, you want to DIE. It's effectively setting off every nerve in your body, which means, your entire fucking being HURTS. So, as well as he takes it, that kid is never gonna be the same. He'll probably be twitchy the rest of his LIFE.
I'm sick of this shit. I'm sick of people getting away with it. I'm sick of people starting it. But most of all I'm sick of people with the power to STOP it letting it GO ON.
'scuse me, it's time for me to hit the damn bottle. again. 'night.

No comments: