This is a blog created by a very opinionated guy. I hope you understand 'opinionated,' because that's all the warning you get. So, just remember, if something on this blog offends you, just LEAVE.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

So, it's official. The great lord of stupid has been inaugurated, and will spend another 4 years in the white house.

You know, when Bush ran for president in 2000, I supported him. He was my state governor, after all, and Gore appeared to be a emotionless robot. But now that we're well on our way to another Vietnam, I'm realizing....Our parents may have elected the final president of the United States. For every Iraqi killed in this oil war, 100 pick up their AK47's and become terrorists. The "war on terror" sure is working out well, eh?

A friend of mine has shown me several websites devoted entirely to dissent. The two best so far are www.bushflash.com and www.hategun.com. Enjoy them.

On another note, I was wondering whether a violent or non-violent revolution would be preferred. I expect a strong response for non-violent, but you people need to remember, sometimes the only possible answer is blood and gunpowder.

"Make your life a friction to the machine." -Thoreau




1 comment:

Mouse said...

I hope you don't actually consider revolution a viable option. It would be most foolish.