This is a blog created by a very opinionated guy. I hope you understand 'opinionated,' because that's all the warning you get. So, just remember, if something on this blog offends you, just LEAVE.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Shut the Hell Up!

To start, my favorite movie is Dogma. Some of you may have heard of it. It was directed by Kevin Smith, who also played Silent Bob. Other principle actors in the film are Jason Mewes, Chris Rock, Alanis Morissette, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, and George Carlin. The film is really disrespectful of the Catholic church. Before the film was even released to theatres, nasty letters were being written to Disney corporation, whose subsidiary, Miramax films, was slated to put out the film. (if you want to read them, go to http://viewaskew.com/dogma/hate/ ) Apparently some people got hold of unauthorized releases of early versions of the script and decided to attack Disney and its Miramax in general. WHY!?!? It's not their fucking problem! If you don't like the ideas contained in the movie, don't go see the movie! Worried your kids might see the movie and it will warp their fragile little minds? Goddammit, the way you people fuck around with your kid's psyches, they need a little radical outside input to get them back on track!

Another thing: apparently the fat fucks have revived their lawsuit against McDonald's (http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/01/26/fast.food.lawsuit.ap/index.html). This isn't mentioned in the article, but I heard on my radio this morning that someone is claiming that McDonald's restaurant puts "addictive substances" in their food, then lures the kids in while they're young with the little cheapo toys. Sounds like the tobacco companies, right? Only more devious.

Anyway, to get back on track, some of you who know me will attest that I am not exactly skinny. In fact, to put it plainly, I am fat. The thing is, I know I'm fat, but I also recognize that it's my fault. I don't' try to blame it on nicotine in the hamburgers or crack in the fries. It's my own goddamn problem, and I work to fix it, mainly by not eating at fast food places. Your problems are your own! If you are fat, take care of it yourself, dammit! Suing McDonald's won't solve anything, you stupid fat fuck!

No comments: