This is a blog created by a very opinionated guy. I hope you understand 'opinionated,' because that's all the warning you get. So, just remember, if something on this blog offends you, just LEAVE.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Jesus and Anime, Oil and Sand

I thought it couldn't be done. I figured, "the Internet is so large and full of stupid people. I'll never find it no matter how long I look."

But I did. I found it. I found the Ultimate Nexus of Internet Stupidity.

Bullshit, you say. That's impossible. Well, it's not. Thanks to the amazingly observant Somethingawful.com, I have found something called the 'Christian Anime Alliance.'

Really. No lie. www.christiananime.net, if you think your stomach can handle it. I got slightly sick at the small sample on somethingawful, but I couldn't stop looking at it. It's like a car wreck between a school bus, and a nursing home van. These people claim to be 'waging a war against hentai' (heh...good luck) while using images of Alucard for their ID pics. Have they not even read/seen Hellsing? That is possibly the bloodiest, most violent thing I have ever seen (needless to say, I love it), and I am realtively new to the anime/manga world. Maybe they justify it throught the overstory of Hellsing Agency protecting the Protestant Church and Iscariot protecting the Vatican. Then again, maybe they're just freaking stupid. I have a good mind to join their forums and just mess with their pitiful little minds.

As time passes and I add more and more posts, you will learn that I hate many things. But most of all, I hate hate hate religion. Religion was invented by man to help him explain the world around him. Greek and Roman mythology is fundamentally no different from modern religion in that they were all created to give people ways to understand that which they found inexplicable in the world around them. Since we have now explained most of these things, why do humans still cling to religion? And yes, I know most modern religion has nothing to do with explaining the world, but still...we no longer need it! And why is there enough religion to start wars, but not enough to instill peace? Huh? Can you explain why all the religions that go to war against each other preach non-violence? By the way, the current wars in the middle east are not over terrorism. They are over two things. First is oil, obviously. Second: The current regime in control of our country is trying to turn the US into more of a theocracy (rule by religion) than it already is. So, our good, mostly christian rulers feed the rest of us some really convincing bullshit about some retarded 'war on terror,' to make the non-christians stand in line like good little zombie slaves while they kick the shit out of the mostly Islamic middle east. They can quench their thirst for holy war and steal some oil in the process. And here's a warning: when they decide they are finished in the middle east, or realize they aren't going to make any progress (just more terrorists), or just run out of oil, I bet they bring the war here. They'll just make it subtle and hope we don't notice as they build the camps.

(This was originally meant to be me bitching about these christian anime alliance losers. Sorry I got off track, but I decided I was having more fun slamming the govt.)

2 comments:

RLW said...

So which is it. War in the middle east because of oil or religion. Can't tell from what you wrote.

Dark Avatar said...

Ummm....ah....to tell the truth, I really don't know either. Probably both, actually.