This is a blog created by a very opinionated guy. I hope you understand 'opinionated,' because that's all the warning you get. So, just remember, if something on this blog offends you, just LEAVE.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Randomity

So what's up with all the fucking angst? Why are people who should be happy, not happy? People who have a boyfriend or girlfriend, or a job and thus money, or a licence-- in short many of the things I wish I had-- whining and complaining and acting like fucking emo's while I'm over here cracking evil jokes and laughing my ass off pretty much constantly? The only people I know who aren't always talking about how fucking bad they have it, I communicate with only through bits and bytes. While I may complain from time to time about things being bad, it certainly isn't fucking constant, and I at least try to make it funny and amuse people while complaining.

+=+=+=+=+=+

Speaking of emo.... can you think of anything less useful for someone to be? I can't. All the little bastards do is smoke and pretend to hate everything.

"Oh, god, I hate my life. I can go down to Hot Topic with daddy's money and buy myself an entire wardrobe in one afternoon. I hate the world. I've got lots of friends who are just like me. I hate my family. I pretend to commit suicide because then people think I'm cool and edgy."

There appears to be absolutely no point to this crap! They're halfway between Goth, which is kind of cool, and wussy-nerd-dumbass. They need to fucking choose.

+=+=+=+=+=+

I want to move to California.

8 comments:

Annie said...

I would like to first say that I was born in California...

...and secondly like to say that I spend most of my life happy.

Dark Avatar said...

I think you think I'm talking about you when I say "emo," but I'm not.

Airyu said...

but but but... i like hot topic clothes, and i'm not emo... hot topic has anime shirts, and clothes with kitty cats on them *is a freak, lol*
there are emo people here in california, they're pretty creepy... but it's their choice to be emo, isn't it? so there isn't anything to be done about it. it's got something to do with stupid people who jump off buildings without parachutes, but i can't think of the connection right now...

Airyu said...

...i think the connection would be that you can't stop the stupid people from jumping off buildings without parachutes just like you can't un-emo-tize emo people. (i need better examples for things...)
the emo people at my school are the people who eat lunch behind the vending machines. i heard they do drugs too. they really creep me out. there's only like a whole six of them, though... i still don't really get the difference between emo peoples and goth peoples, though... anyhow, there's too many nice happy peoples here to care about emo people who have nothing better to do than complain.>^.^<
...sorry i commented so long, and it was pretty pointless too...

Dark Avatar said...

Ah, but there cannot be a comment that is too long on my blog. You can say anything you wish, within reason. And it certainly wasn't pointless, your input is always highly valued, as is Lady Annie's.

Airyu said...

okies!^^

Annie said...

w00t! Im a LADY!!!

Airyu said...

umm... duh? unless you're a kitty, like me... >^.^<