This is a blog created by a very opinionated guy. I hope you understand 'opinionated,' because that's all the warning you get. So, just remember, if something on this blog offends you, just LEAVE.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Another Steaming Pile of Bulls**t

So, at our school we have a bunch of pointless rules. The one that pisses me off the most doesn't actually concern me (yet). They have this bullshit rule that a guy's hair can't be long, and I really don't understand. If the fake lesbians can basically walk around with their heads shaved, which does not look "professional, " by the way, then why can't the metal heads wear their hair long?

========

And that's another thing that pisses me off, people who act like homosexuals for attention. (Notice I'm not putting up names, so let's not whine about how I'm a homophobe, okay?) I have no problem with actual gay people; they're here, they're queer, I got used to it. But the people who go around acting gay because they think it's "in" or "cool" or whatever you kids are saying nowadays.......yeah. Those are the kind of people I would like to bash.
========

I think they need to get rid of grades. Not the GPA, but all grades. They way I see it, grades are only a way of separating the good students who have been successfully brainwashed from the students who figured out that the school system is bullshit. NHS, SNHS, scholarships.....all bullshit. Every student should have an equal chance at everything. Some of you might say that this little bit is because my grades are so bad, but I've held this to be true since elementary school, when I was still kicking the shit out of everybody, grade-wise.

========


So who the hell invented dress clothes? Kakhi pants, button-down, collared shirts......some of the most uncomfortable shit on earth. Why do we dress up in stuff that feels bad? Why can't I wear blue jeans and a tshirt to my friend's graduation?

"Well, that's not how you dress for a graduation!"

According to whom? Who chooses what I wear to which function? Is it a etiqutte issue? Screw that scheisse. I choose how I dress, not Ms. Manners. Even I have limits to my evil. I won't wear a mean or inappropriate shirt if that's the problem.

========

As far as graduation goes, I'm dead set on not going to mine. It's just a bunch of pointless pomp and circumstance. But just because I won't be there physically, doesn't mean I won't have a presence there. I'll have to leave a calling card......heh heh heh.

========

So that's the kind of stuff that's on my mind on a regular basis; disjointed, illogical, and absolutely insane. But I have to admit, I really enjoy spending time in my own head.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Grades = motivation. If we all just went to class, and we were not in competition than people wouldn't put forth the effort. I honestly wouldn't. Its the same reason why communism doesn't work. It sucks, but thats they way it is. As for dressing up, its a way to show respect. Life isn't always going to be comfortable. It would be a good idea to get used to that ^_^

Mouse said...

I like wearing a suit. And my hair has been out of code for the better part of... a year?

Dark Avatar said...

They don't mess with you because you haven't caused trouble in the past, or if you have, they never found out it was you.