This is a blog created by a very opinionated guy. I hope you understand 'opinionated,' because that's all the warning you get. So, just remember, if something on this blog offends you, just LEAVE.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

More Music Posers

Hmmm. I was informed that my blog was being neglected, so here I am again, pissed off and ready to vent. Let's begin, shall we?

There's this kid at the school who keeps bringing a guitar to school. I don't know him personally, some pseudo-emo Mexican guy. He may be the nicest guy in the world, but he cannot play, and it's pissing me off. See, I also play guitar, and while I am certainly not as good as some people I know, I know enough to know a good player from a bad player.

He's not a good player.

Normally, this wouldn't bother me so much, except that he's brought the guitar every day for the past two weeks, and everyone he plays around keeps talking about how good he is. He frigging sucks, alright? I can't blame them; they're the kind of kids who listen to stuff like simple plan and green day. The crap of the musical crop, y'know? But still, when I was watching him play at lunch the other day, he took about 30 seconds to change chords. I think he was going from A to G. I'm not sure. I was sitting at the table and he and his idiot friends had taken over the Gammagon like they do every day at lunch. I swear to god, we have got to start exerting authority over that slab of concrete all day or the bastards are going to try to usurp it in the morning....

Anyway, back to the guitar poser. He needs to stop bringing that thing. Some of you might remember the scene from the toga party in Animal House when John Belushi takes the guitar right out of some loser's hands and beats it against the wall. That was suggested this morning. Seems like a god idea, but I like to restrict my property damage to people who actually have major property, by which I mean old people. But that's just me, I can't speak for everyone. I can say, however, that the next person who tries to tell me that this guy is such great guitarist is gonnna get smacked.

1 comment:

ClaireFelicity said...

Dude..that guy is awesome...I don't know what you are on about