This is a blog created by a very opinionated guy. I hope you understand 'opinionated,' because that's all the warning you get. So, just remember, if something on this blog offends you, just LEAVE.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Wow, I feel a bit vindictive.

It seems that no matter what you do or say, someone can find a problem with it. You can say the most innocent thing in the world-- how about, "Puppies are so cute. I love puppies," for example--and someone will find something wrong with what you said ("But I'm allergic to puppies!"), or how you said it ("I don't like your tone of voice!"). You could donate millions of dollars to cancer research right now (yeah, right), and you would hear things like, "You should have donated it to AIDS research instead!," and "I didn't like the slant of your signature on the check!"

Of course, this is all bullshit; personally, any millions I get will be donated to Microsoft and Sony via game purchases. The point I'm trying to make here is, someone is always willing to find something wrong with every little thing anyone does. When we make a glaringly stupid mistake, sure, go ahead, point it out. Most of us will be glad you did, and happily correct it. But when you're whining just to whine....Shut up. Nobody appreciates that shit. That's the kind of idiocy that gets you a nice bit of wiring holding your jaw together.

But the thing is, eventually, everyone I know does it. I don't care if you had a bad day, or got caught in mommy and daddy's liquor stash, or whatever. For that one instant where you decide to bitch at someone or about someone, for no reason at all, I have one thing to say to you.

Shut up, before someone decides to shut you up.

Another thing. If the people around you give their honest opinion about something, listen to them. If they tell you, for instance, to stop dragging your fucktard friends around you everywhere you go, then fucking STOP. It's not you they're mad at, it's the idiots who follow you, and then try to talk to everyone else! They don't want to have to be nice to your next-door neighbor just because he won't stop dogging your every step. It's not being mean to them to tell them to go away for a while, it's preventing a worse conflict later on. Would you rather have your little gnome minions be a bit peeved at you for sending them off for a while, or watch as they are beaten senseless with a chair? Of course, it's your choice, not ours; but we will beat them with the chair. (If you are not sure if the last paragraph applies to you, then it doesn't, so don't worry.)

Also, don't tell me I don't follow these rules; I know that. I'm not sure about the first one, but telling me that may be exactly what pissed me off in the first place, and you may be flamed mercilessly. You have been warned.

No comments: