This is a blog created by a very opinionated guy. I hope you understand 'opinionated,' because that's all the warning you get. So, just remember, if something on this blog offends you, just LEAVE.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Recent Conversation Snippets

On the protest of the new immigration bills:
Anonymous: Smell that, Anderson? The smell of rebellion?
Anderson: Is that what that is? I thought it was nachos.

On World of Warcraft:
Co-worker: What's that screen name say?
Anderson: Attention WoW:Eat shit and die.
Co-worker: That's pointless.
Anderson: What? Why?
Co-worker: Shit can't eat shit.

English Teacher: Can anyone tell me why there's a "w" in "answer?" That's always bugged me.
Anderson: Sure, if you can tell me why there's one in the White House.

Co-worker: You've been in that wheelchair for 15 minutes, Anderson.
Anderson: Harder than it looks. Now I know how a crippled guy feels.
Co-worker: Walked a mile in his shoes, huh?
Anderson: Rolled a mile.

Boss: She likes president Bush so much she's going to take his last name?
Anderson: No, she hates President Bush.
Boss: Find me ten people who like him and I'll show you ten idiots.

No comments: