This is a blog created by a very opinionated guy. I hope you understand 'opinionated,' because that's all the warning you get. So, just remember, if something on this blog offends you, just LEAVE.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

The Good, The Bad, and.....WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!

First off, the good. It's kind of hard to think of anything good. I got Enter The Matrix the other day. Everyone says it's a crappy game, but I really love it. I saw Jackass:The Movie on Comedy Central last night, uncut. It was wonderful! Wasabi snooters, golf course air horns......great stuff. I even pulled a bit of a stunt myself. I had a sheet stuffed in my mouth to keep from laughing so hard that my parents woke up and bitched, and I swallowed about 6 inches of the corner. I'm pretty excited about the new season of Reno 911, and I expect it to be pretty good. Comedy Central needs to redeem itself after the last season of South Park tanked.

The bad: I'm not saying this is bad in and of itself, but Time Warner cable is now offering a channel geared toward homosexuals. They appear to be trying to extend their gay and lesbian demograpic. Now, like I said, the fact that they are offering a gay channel is not bad. What's bad is that the assholes of the world are going to give them shit for it. they've only been advvertising this channel for a couple days, and already my parents are talking about how it's "evil against the kingdom of god." You want to know what would really be evil against god, if he exists? CHRISITAN FUNDAMENTALISTS. Specifically the ones who say things like my parents.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!: Jacko got off, and this time, his getting off didn't directly involve a young boy. He was found innocent by a jury of his "peers" in California. WHAT THE FUCK!? The man is a flaming nutcase! He molested little boys, okay? I'm a pretty oblivious guy, and even I picked up on that. And he's not the king of pop anymore, got it? He's the king of the freakshow. Skin disease my cracker ass. A skin disease doesn't make your nose look like your sister's, jackass. Go hide in your little oubliette and leave the kids alone. And what was wrong with the bloody damn jury? It was the same as in the OJ case! Overwhelming evidence that the man in question comitted the crime, and the jury has some kind of total brain-fart and calls him innocent! I'm starting to think itmight not be a bad idea for California to break off and float away into the Pacific, where we can safely nuke the fuck out of it.

1 comment:

Dark Avatar said...

Yeah, 5 channels of Monty Python, Avengers, and Doctor Who reruns. you have to buy the "advanced" cable to get that here. I'd give a gallon of blood to get Monty Python reruns.